Wednesday, December 3, 2008

First Post

Good Evening Fellow Stay At Home Mommies! I wanted to create a place for me to come and vent. Vent to whoever is listening, or reading if you want to be picky. But there are days I have that I can not explain my feelings to my husband verbally and so I decided I might find it easier to write it out and let whoever wants to read it. I am open to having people comment on my posts and I encourage it because I feels good to know that there are other people out there who experience the daily trials and joys of being a stay at home mommy.

Let me introduce myself, my name is Alissa, I am 25 and from NJ. Born and raised. I did live for a few years in AZ for college but that was years go. My husband's name is Rudy and he is in the Army National Guard active duty as a recruiter. We have two daughters, Kaylee who is 2 1/2 born in April 2006. Our newest addition is Isabella, born September 2008.

In my spare time...HA HA HA...what spare time? I know we all say that. I am going to school full-time (online of course), I love to scrapbook but haven't really accomplished much of it in two years, I like to read, again when I am not exhausted, I used to workout. I probably should again but to find the energy these days is hard.

Well that is me right now. I am excited to begin writing about my journeys each day. I always find it best to write my feelings than talk about them verbally. I find this to be my quiet time and my solitude! And now, you who are reading this are a new friend! Welcome to my life and I look forward to sharing in experiences with you!!! God Bless!

No comments: