Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Quick Catch Up!

Oh I keep doing this!!!  I keep posting saying, "I'll keep up, I promise!!"  (hand in air like a girl scout--I was a girl scout once...shout out to Group 579)  Well sure enough I have not kept up writing about the busy days at the Sarate home!  But here we are over a year since I blogged last and SO much has changed!  Here is the quick update!

We had another baby girl- Grace Rose Sarate was born January 20, 2011 at 9:44pm, 7lbs 4 oz, and 20 1/2 inches long!   It was a hard labor but God was good, He gave me the energy to push and Grace was out in three tries!  The doctor told me her name fits her well since her heart rate had dropped and they were threatening C-section.  He told me to count my blessings and go to church EVERY Sunday!  :-) 

 You might have done the math already, Grace is just about 12 weeks old and in those 12 weeks she was sick twice, one time landed her in the hospital for nine days needing a little oxygen!  Oh my Gracie!  The girls are absolutely in love!

Speaking of our other girls!  Kaylee is four-turning five next Monday!!!  I can not even believe five years has passed!  She is my drama queen, loves the color pink, snuggling with her puppy (oh yea we got a dog too), her best friend Chloe is now her sister, and she wants a real car for her birthday! 

Oh Isabella!  She is two and a half now! And the saying terrible twos reigns true for this one!  She is so silly, she has a few nicknames, Dennis the Menace, Master of Disaster and lastly Albert Einstein! Yup, you might be asking, "why do you call your daughter Albert Einstein?"  The answer...her crazy hair!!!  Isabella loves her puppy, dinosaurs and chewing gum!  Or should I say chewing gum and then losing it down her shirt, only to find it later as we are going into the tub!

So, also since I blogged last, I graduated from the University of Phoenix with my bachelor's in psychology.  Rudy became a Sergent with the ARMY National Guard and now is studying to become a helicopter pilot and finishing his bachelors! 

And Cookie is our new puppy...we bought her off craigslist two days after Christmas!  We couldn't pass her up for the price and that cute face we knew she was ours! 

No comments: